CIG | Piping Technology
We are looking for welders in permanent positions with vocational experience in MAG (135) and WIG (141) welding of carbon steels, copper alloys, chromium-nickel steel and/or aluminium for the construction of pipelines and vessels.
- A completed vocational apprenticeship would be an advantage
- A profound awareness of quality and willingness to further develop yourself
- We would like good welding certificates, although these could be updated on-the-spot upon agreement.
What we offer you:
- Long-term perspectives in a successful company with a strong turnover
- Extremely varied range of duties due to the diversity of products
- Good opportunities for development
- Rapid induction thanks to experienced colleagues
Interested? Apply with a meaningful letter, curriculum vitae and certificates to:
CIG Piping Technology GmbH
Zur Westpier 10